St Nicholas Church, Old Marston
Welcome to St Nicholas church in Old Marston and St Thomas church in Elsfield. Please do get in touch – we would love to hear from you. We are a diverse church who love Jesus and want to share His love with our community. You can find out more by following the links and scrolling down as well as on our Facebook page. St Nicholas church building is usually OPEN daily for private prayer 🙏🏼🕯. Our safeguarding officer is Millius Palayiwa: Tel: 01865 725423, Email: email@example.com. Above is as picture from our Christmas Market – See more pictures here.
- Baby & Toddlers: Wednesdays 09:30 to 11:30
- Pulse Youth Club 19:00 9th December at church hall
- Churches Together: second Wednesday of month 14:30 at Marston URC – all welcome, suitable for those with dementia
- New homegroup – next meeting 5th January 2024 – download the poster here
- Coffee Pot: 18th December 10:30 church hall
- Christmas Services here
- Join our Christmas choir – download poster for more information
- Bellringers are looking for volunteers – find out more on their website
- Marston Times for December – download here
- Programme for December – download here
- Music for December – dowload here
- Churches and hall diaries on our calendars page
- Blessing Boxes – find out about our appeal here
- Latest updates on our Facebook page
- Celtic gatherings for the year – download the poster here
St Nicholas Church has joined Inclusive Church. Inclusive Church is a network of churches, groups and individuals uniting together around a shared vision ‘We believe in inclusive church – a church which celebrates and affirms every person and does not discriminate’.
Royal Family Celebrate Christmas
Your local churches at the heart of the community of Old Marston in Oxford and Elsfield village in Oxfordshire.