Our Parish Meeting for election of Churchwardens and Annual Parochial Church Meeting (APCM) will take place on Sunday 18 April 2021 at 11.30 am.
You can click the above link to connect from your device, or by telephone:
0208 080 6592 OR 0330 088 5830
Meeting ID: 815 3488 3071
- To the Deanery Synod 1 representative.
- To the Parochial Church Council 3 representatives.
- For the appointment of the Independent Examiner or Auditor.
For consideration of:
- a report on changes to the Roll since the last annual parochial church meeting
- a report on the proceedings of the parochial church council and the activities of the parish generally;
- the financial statements of the council for the year ending 31 Dec 2020
- al report on the fabric, goods and ornaments of the church;
- a report of the proceedings of the deanery synod; and
- other matters of parochial or general Church interest.
A copy of the Electoral Roll is displayed in the Church Porch and can also be obtained from the electoral roll officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to nominate or be nominated for one of the vacancies, please contact the vicar or churchwarden as soon as possible.