St Nicholas Church, Old Marston 210422
Welcome to our website and churches (St Nicholas in Old Marston and St Thomas in Elsfield). If you are new here then please do get in touch – we would love to hear from you. We are a diverse church who love Jesus and want to share His love with our community. You can find out more about us by following all the links on this site. We also regularly post updates on our Facebook page. St Nicholas church building is always OPEN for private prayer 🙏🏼🕯 Please note that the vicar’s day off is every Tuesday: however, you can contact our administrator on Tuesdays.
- Baby and Toddler Group each Wednesday 09:30 to 11:30
- Our next eco-market is on Sunday 15th May 11:30 to 15:00 – download the poster here
- Coffee Pot returns on 16th May
- Music for a Summer Evening – 18:00 Saturday 18th June 2022 – download the poster here to find out more
- Pulse will return in May – watch this space for details
- Giving Garage hours for 2022 – download the poster here
- Items to borrow or take away at Giving Garage March 2022 – download here.
- Blessing Boxes – find out about our appeal here
- The Annual Parochial Church Meeting will be taking place on 24th April 2022 at 11:30. You can download the annual report here.
- Our junior and youth choirs are looking for more singers – download the poster here to find out more
· More Info On: Community Action for Climate Change - Alistair Morris
“Our strength is in the Community”
- 07:00-22:00 5th May 2022
- City Council and Parish Council Elections
- Local Polling Station is Mortimer Hall
Your local churches at the heart of the community of Old Marston in Oxford and Elsfield village in Oxfordshire.