Elsfield is a small village about three miles to the northeast of Oxford. There about two hundred residents who live along the single street that runs through the village. The only public building is St Thomas’ parish church, which also contains a village room, kitchen and toilets for community and church activities. You can go to our history page to find out more about the history of Elsfield and St Thomas Church. You can see a gallery of pictures showing Elsfield, the church, the people and community events here.
For all the 2023 Christmas services in Elsfield and Old Marston – download the poster here
Our next events are:
- Christmas Market – 10:00 to 12:00 Saturday 25th November 2023 – download the poster here
- Carols Around The Tree – 18:00 Saturday 16th December 2023 – download the poster here
- Communion Service – 10:00 Sunday 17th December 2023
- Carols by Candlelight – 18:30 Thursday 21st December 2023 – with Elsfield Singers – download the poster here
- Christmas Day Holy Communion Service – 12:00 Christmas Day 2023 – download the poster here
- Communion Service – 10:00 Sunday 21st January 2024
There will also be a weekly BCP morning prayer every Friday morning from 08:30 in the church.
Find Out More About Us
Your local churches at the heart of the community of Old Marston in Oxford and Elsfield village in Oxfordshire.